Sunday, March 14, 2010

Three More ...

My gal Nancy stuck to her word and sent me this sweet layout tonight. Look at that face. Awww. You almost don't think about how vicious those little raccoons can get.
Twine and staples ... my faves :)
Nancy also sent through a layout from her aunt Debbie Pereira. We had met at the crop I attended at Valleyview and couldn't remember how we knew each other. It wasn't until well into our conversation that we made the connection. And yes ... Debbie used the February kit and the sketch for her layout.
Thanks for playing this month Debbie! I fully expect you to participate every month now ;)
One more for tonight from Nana Campana. What beautiful photos of you and your father. Some of my favorite photos from my wedding day (almost 15 years ago!) are of my father and I. In fact, they're the first ones I scrapped from that day. They're all the more special now that he's gone. Thank you so much for sharing Nana. I hope to see more from you in future contests :)
I think that will be it for layouts tonight as I'm off to bed. If there are any others that come in tonight, I'll add them in when I do the drawing in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I also scrapped these first! :) LOL I have been married for 3 years and just started scrapping those pics... Thanks for the awesome challenge! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete