Friday, March 19, 2010

Pretty Doggone Content

Molly loves to go for card rides. What dog doesn't? She likes to sit inthe front, lean back against the back of the seat and fall asleep. She's a little strange.I ended up using bits from both add-ons for this layout. I misted my background patterned paper with the Before Dawn Vibez and it makes the white cardstock look so crisp.
The Cosmo Cricket dog-riding-in-the-car chipboard was perfect. But my favorite part is the "C" in "content". It has a little dog on it. How perfect is that?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful puglet!! I have one too - her name is Roxy. Love the layout - great composition. That chip in the corner is too cute and perfect title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both those layout!! those letters in the title ROCK!

    ReplyDelete