Sunday, March 14, 2010

April Contest

Hi everyone! I was so pleased with the number of entries we had for our March contest and would love to see that number increase with the new April contest!
Once again, you have several options available to participate ...
... complete your layout using an Up The Street kit (February or March)
... complete your layout using the provided sketch as your inspiration
... use the colours from the March kit as your inspiration
E-mail your layout to upthestreet@isp.ca and I will post the submissions here on the blog. Submit as many layouts as you like. Each one will be entered into the random drawing. Submissions will be accepted until midnight April 14, 2010 (EST) and the drawing will be done April 15, 2010.
The winner will be posted here on the blog and will receive Up The Street's April kit which will also be revealed on the 15th.
* No purchase required to enter the contest ... using an Up The Street kit is just ONE of the options available :)

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to create a layout using the March kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH--I will have to give this a shot! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the inspiration from the sketch and the March Kit! I emailed you my entry....now off to post it on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete