Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Guest Designer ... Jennifer Roach

Good morning all! I was going to wait until tomorrow to introduce my first guest designer, but thought I would do it today instead.
I first "met" Jennifer a few years ago when I was on the design team for Scraphoria. Jen joined us towards the end of Scraphoria's kits and once Scraphoria closed, I lost touch with her. When I was considering who to invite as guest designers, I remembered Jen and tracked her down.
When she agreed to design with my March kit, I was so pleased. Within days of receiving her kit, she had already e-mailed back 3 beautiful layouts. What a woman :)

And now ... here's Jennifer ...

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and five month old daughter. I'm currently enjoying my maternity leave but normally I'm employed full time in the pharmaceutical industry. I've been scrapbooking in some form or another since I was a teenager but I started "mainstream" scrapbooking in 2002 after taking a scrapbooking class with my Mom. I'd probably describe my style as"romantic" but like to try out new design styles depending on what product I'm working on. I LOVE patterned paper and embellishments!! I enjoy working with scrapbook kits that contain all different typesof products by different manufacturers because someone else does allthe matching work for you!! In addition to scrapbooking, I'm an avid card maker and stamper and I currently design for Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. I've been fortunate to have had my work published in a number of scrapbooking and card making magazines including: Scrapbook and Cards Today, PaperCrafts, Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Take Ten, and Just Cards publications. Thanks to Tara for giving me the opportunity to work with one of her great kits!! Please stop by my blog to see more of my work.

Just a reminder ... you have until midnight tonight to e-mail your layout to upthesetreet@isp.ca to be entered in the drawing for a March kit. Contest details here.
Check back tomorrow to see the new kit, projects done by Jennifer and myself, the details of the next contest and, of course, the winner of the March kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment