Monday, March 15, 2010

March Kit Winner!!!

Wow! I'm impressed that so many of you took the time to do a layout for Up The Street's first layout contest! We had 19 entries total with 3 people submitting twice. I've listed them in the order that I posted them on the blog.

1. Lisa Wilkinson
2. Lesley Langdon
3. Melissa Buhler
4. Dawn Bakewell
5. Barbara Brown
6. Krystle Thomas
7. Heather Derbecker
8. Irit Shalom
9. Krystle Thomas
10. Rebecca Kvenvolden
11. Lisa Watson
12. Ruby Marchand
13. Heather Robertson
14. Julie Wiseman
15. Julie Wiseman
16. Nancy Giles
17. Debbie Pereira
18. Al-Marie Campana
19. Nancy Giles


And the winner is .....

#12 .... Ruby Marchand!

Congratulations! I'll get that out to you once I have your address Ruby :)

Thank you to everyone that participated. I've posted the details of the April contest and hope you'll all try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment