Sunday, March 7, 2010

I love being sneaky ...

... and I love this kit. My favorite colours, my favorite manufacturers, my favorite products. I did 2 layouts and a card yesterday. For those of you who know how slowly I scrap, that's crazy fast.

Some peeks from the main kit, Every Which Way ...
The first add-on, Are We There Yet? ...
The second add-on, Pretty Bits ...
And a few peeks from my projects ...
I really anxious for the 15th now ... the March Kit Reveal, a winner to announce and I can finally introduce my first guest designer!
Mark you calendars :)

5 comments:

  1. You're a woman after my own heart! I am loving what I see. Can't wait for the full reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING all of those great sneak peeks!!!!! This is going to be a great kit :) WTG TARA <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a SC kit? I love the sneaks, and the products. I've always wanted those Prima pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, never mind, I see it's an Up The Street kit... I'll have to check that out. (I'm a little slow, lol!)

    ReplyDelete