Monday, April 4, 2011

New Challenge from Mandy

One of my favorite photo sizes to scrap is 8x12. I love that ginormous picture that takes up almost the whole page. This month, two of Mandy's layouts used these enlarged photos. This first one is just stunning.And this one is trimmed down to 6x12, which makes for a truly interesting compostion. I will definately be trying this size in the future.After seeing Mandy's layouts, I realized that it had been quite some time since I'd done an enlarged photo. I just had to do one with the new Studio Calico paper and rub-ons.Your newest challenge is create a layout using a photo larger than 5x7 ... go with an 8x10, 8x12 or come up with a custom size like Mandy did with her 6x12. Upload your project to the Up The Street Flickr Gallery and be sure to tag it with "MarchContest" before April 30th midnight EST for your chance at a $30.00 credit to the store (shipping not included). New projects only please :) Visit the website for the other challenges and enter as often as you like.

4 comments:

  1. Love that page Tara! Too funny! (Love the pp too! I think I need to visit soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy is amazing! Love the inspiration here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the inspiration from Mandy!

    ReplyDelete