Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bringing Back Leslie Langdon

Our third guest designer for August is one that was with us for April ... Leslie Langdon. Leslie's work is filled with layers and dimension and shading.
The first two layouts from Leslie are created using the Lotza Paper Girlz kit and the American Crafts Regards Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers (Coral).
Leslie used a Silhouette file to create these beautiful layered flowers.
So many layers and beautiful details to look at on this one ...
And a few using the Main Kit, "Snowcones" ...
Love the white on white of the Basic Grey letter stickers against the white background ...
One more ...
I cut this paper with my Silhouette - it's actually a card template, but I just used the fancy side, enlarged it so that it was HUGE, and would make a nice backdrop to my page.
Every time I see something Leslie has made, I think I should be using my Silhouette more :)
I've got more to share from Leslie, but I'll save it for another post.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment