Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June add-on "So Lovely"

As of yesterday, I was sold out of these add-ons, but I now have one available. This kit is filled with hard to find items that I have been dying to play with. It coordinates with the main kit but, quite frankly, is a kit on its own. This Prima stitched mulberry paper with trim is so beautiful. I haven't quite decided what to do with it. It's too pretty to waste! I have a feeling it may be the base for a baby layout that can be hung up.
The Prima paintable transparency can be painted with alcohol inks or paints.
This is one of my favorite items in this kit. Each individual letter can be used on it's own and the "sign" sticker around it can also be used as a title or accent! The paper you use behind the sticker will show through as your letters. You can get so much use out of this one sheet.
I have wanted to try this product since I first saw it ... the Creative Imaginations Real Wood. This wood veneer is so thin that you can actually use it in your printer or diecut machine. I chose the lighter colour so that any images printed out on it would be more visable.
To see the full content list and to order, visit the store. And as I said, I've only got one left!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh how lucky you are to have gotten to play with all of that!! I agree....fins ANYTHING to use that trim on cuz it is precious!! I even like the 'specialty paper" tag....I'd find a use for that too....even if just to use it for a template....I love that a few companies are making thier packaging so pretty that we can use it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic kit!!! and I just adore the packaging with that specialty paper :)

    I just got my kit today and I'm going to rip it open as soon as the kiddos goto bed tonight! YOUPPIE :D

    ReplyDelete