Thursday, May 13, 2010

May Layout Contest Reminder

Hey all!
I have been a lazy, lazy blogger this month. I also haven't been doing a lot of scrapping lately. I'm at that in-between-months stage where I have some of the product for the next kit, but not enough to get going on layouts. It's killing me because now that things have started to arrive, I'm getting more and more excited about this next kit.
I'm going to be going to a 1st of the month reveal, so the next kit will actually be available June 1st rather than May 15th. And the June kit will be slightly larger than normal. I found that this past month, most of the people who bought the main kit, also bought both add-ons. It makes me think that a larger kit might be a better way to go.
Funnily enough, I have more of my July kit items than June kit items at this point. So I may even switch them around if my June backordered items don't arrive in the next little while. No biggie.
It's rainy and gloomy today and I have a bit of a cold starting. Going to go swallow a handful of vitamins and see if I can cut it off at the pass. I used to swear that a shot of whiskey would blast any cold away, but I think it's a little early in the morning to be throwing back booze. Does it count if you're drinking for medicinal purposes? Boo.
Anywho ... I hope the sun is shining where you are today :)

And a quick reminder, if you haven't commented on this post with a link to your contest layout, make sure you get to it by tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! i cannot wait to see what is coming for the kits :) i wish i could come over and take a peek but it is TOO far away :( i hope you feel better soon tara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to see the next kit. I am sure it will be a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete