Monday, April 12, 2010

Jing-Jing's Sneaks

Another bright, sunny day. I've got laundry on the line and a whole list of things to get accomplished this week.
I thought I'd start out the week by passing along some peeks of the project Jing-Jing sent to me this weekend. Love them all :)
I'm kind of at that point where I don't know what to tackle first. I want to get the April kits packaged so they're ready to go. I'm going to be taking them to the Babies, Bellies and Beyond Baby Expo on Wednesday night at the Strathroy Senior's Centre and then posting them for Thursday. Once again, there will be a discount for purchasing the main kit with both add-ons. There's a lot of paper in the add-ons this time. I loved all of the bright colours and couldn't narrow it down.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back Thursday! I can't wait to share the layouts Jing-Jing and Lesley have done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment