Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September "Charming"

The September kits are up on the website and ready to roll.
Veering away from what I've done with the last few kits, the main kit, "Charming", contains patterned papers from only two different companies ... My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey. I loved the intense blues, greens and reds from the So Sophie and Oliver lines, so I just built around those.
One of my favorite items from the kit is the Basic Grey doily paper ... so many colours and lace styles in just that one piece ...
Wonderful patterns on the backs ...
Stickers, die-cuts and stitched brads ...
Handmade fabric flowers ...
With coordinating fabric covered buttons ...Two alphabets ... a glitter, foam Thicker and a smaller MME sticker (my new favorite alpha) ...

One add-on this month ... "A Family Favorite" featuring Fancy Pants "My Family" ...
The colours work wonderfully with the main kit ...
A 12x12 piece of corrugated cardboard paper and a full package of those adorable Basic Grey Oliver Woolies. Soooo cute ...

Visit the website for full kit contents and to order.

5 comments:

  1. wow~!!!! LOVE these tara! i love all the bits so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to put kits together! So many goodies here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful kit!! I had so much fun playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. first time visitor. hopped over from Mandy Kay's blog.
    beautiful kit !

    ReplyDelete