Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Good Boy"

So here's the story of how I "met" Mandy ...
Back in May, one of the layouts I had done with the March kit was posted on the Studio Calico blog with a link to my gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket. Mandy messaged me to ask what kind of dog Molly was, because she had a Jug and thought they looked similar. Molly is, in fact, a Jug and up until that point, I hadn't known anyone else with one. Then after seeing Mandy's work, I knew she'd be a perfect fit for Up The Street. Funny ... huh?
So I thought it was appropriate that my favorite layout from Mandy, using the September kit, was one that featured her funny little Jug.
I love how she's cut apart the Basic Grey doily paper to layer in a unique way with the Basic Grey doily trim tape and other embellishments. Such great texture and so much going on ... but your eye goes straight to that adorable soft little puggy nose.
I'm so glad to have had Mandy "find" me :)

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! I'm so glad I found you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO I so love this layout - WOW. Mandy - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the dimension on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww...that doggie is so sweet! I love this page Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great story about how you 'met' each other. And I am loving this layout - all those layers and textures are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete