Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last week in the store ...

It's here ... my last week in the store.  It's hard to believe that next week at this time, everything will be moved out and I won't be spending most days at 2 Front Street West.
There is still a fair bit of stock left.  Definitely more than I want to bring home with me, so be sure to stop by to help clear it out :)
Everything has been further reduced this week ... an additional 10% off previous reductions. 

Most items are now 50 - 60% off their original prices (all stamps, flowers, gems, sprays, etc.)
Great prices on glassware and Christmas items.
Born in a Barn cabinets will be 30% off this week as well.
With regard to monthly kits, I have one of the "A New Beginning" and a few of the "Heating Up" kits remaining (no discount). 

I have also decided that I won't be having a July kit.  I just haven't had the time to plan it and summer is so busy to begin with.  The August kit will likely come out before August 1st to make up for the lact of a July kit.  More info to come ...
I'll be open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am until 4pm each day.  Hope to see you some time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment