Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Good morning! What a beautiful, sunny day. The kids are already wound about being at home all week. I'm not sure if that's good or bad ;)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left a comment here or at any of the design team blogs.

This is also a great opportunity to thank my wonderful design team. I love putting together the kits each month, but my favorite part about the kits is seeing what you girls do with them. It's always so exciting to open one of your e-mails containing a new layout :) I know that you all lead very busy lives and I definately appreciate the time you take with the kits you receive.

And now the winner of the My Shabby Valentine kit ....

Bev J. !!! (your comment was left on Julia's post "Beautiful, indeed!!"

Congratulations Bev! Contact me with your mailing address so that I can get your kit out to you :)

2 comments: