Thursday, February 3, 2011

Path Finder

Just a share today of one of Lesley's layouts done with the "My Shabby Valentine" kit.
Soooo pretty. Sigh. I'll share a little secret ... I'm a sucker for brown glitter. Don't know why, don't know how. I just love it. So of course, I love this layout. It's really difficult to tell from the photos, but the text banners are the top and bottom of the patterned paper comes with the outlining of brown glitter.
One of the ways that Lesley adds a lot of interest to a layout without being overwhelming is by using die cuts. I know that she does a lot with her Silhouette, but I think that the ones used here are Spellbinders. Very subtle but very effective. Lesley used the brown glitter trim to frame her centre grouping. I never would have thought of piecing it together that way. Maybe it came to her in a dream :)I've slowly been adding more products back into the store. At one point, I took everything out but the kits, but in an effort to provide a more complete online shopping experience, you will now be able to purchase some of your favorite scrapbook tools and products from Up The Street. Keep checking back as more stock is added daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment