Thursday, October 14, 2010

So much going on ....

The days seem to be going by way too fast. I've spent this week getting things tidied up and organized in the store, and in the space of a day, have managed to make a big mess again. Typical. Lots of new products in the store. I'm still pricing things and getting them out, but I hope to have most of them on the shelves by the end of day tomorrow.
Some of the things you will find if you visit the store over the next few days ...
- very cool Metal Art to make your home's entrance and backyard beautiful
- felt play food, flax seed Ouchie Bags, adorable bibs and girl's aprons crafted by Miss Bossy Pants
- more little goodies from Born In A Barn
- oodles of new Thicker styles
- new Sassafras lines (Mix & Mend, Count Me In, Indie Girl)
- Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze from Tattered Angels (cannot wait to play with this stuff)
- cardstock, cardstock, cardstock
And more to come next week :)

2 comments:

  1. Tara

    The store is amazing and all your hard work shows Loved my visit. Your layouts are very stunning. Thank you for the credit from the contest I will enjoy using all my goodies on future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just dying to come visit Tara! It sounds wonderful! I can't wait to get better as I've been sick all week and I think you'd lock me out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete