Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Kits

I feel so behind this month. My poor design team members haven't even gotten their kits yet. And more importantly ... I haven't had time to play with these kits either. Sad face.
This past week, I've been setting up the new store front at 2 Front Street West, Strathroy. I've been open for the past few days now and am thrilled with the amount of people that have come through the doors already. It's been wonderful to reconnect with old friends that I met years ago when there was another scrapbook store in Strathroy.
While I still have quite a bit of product to get out on display, I'm happy with the way the store is shaping up. Pictures to come soon :)

But finally ... the October kits ...
Myself, I don't do too many Hallowe'en layouts, so I rarely buy much in the way of Hallowe'en themed products. I decided to go with a kit that had papers that could be used for non-Hallowe'en layouts as well. "A Hint of Hallowe'en" contains beautiful Hallowe'en papers from My Mind's Eye, rich SEI Moonrise papers and products from Teresa Collins Giving Thanks ...
A few Little Yellow Bicycle papers and a unique Hallowe'en newpaper themed paper from Graphic 45 ...
Die cut frames, Maya Road doilies, canvas tags, brads, hinge clips, epoxy chipboard buttons, nostalgic bosher buttons ...
Alphabets from Making Memories and Kaisercraft ...
Prima flowers, Teresa Collins bookplates ...
And the add-on this month, "Old School", is a fun little school-themed kit that features Bo Bunny's Learning Curve line as well as papers and embellishments from Basic Grey Wander and a bit of Crate Paper School Spirit ...
Visit the online store to order or stop by the new store to pick one up :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeay...a new store AND a blog!!!! And I thought it couldn't GET any better!

    ReplyDelete