Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Day

It almost felt like Spring was around the corner a few days ago. Today is a reminder that Winter isn't ready to go anywhere just yet. I think this is the first (maybe the second) day that the buses have been completely cancelled. The kids sure aren't disappointed.
I just hope the weather is a little more gentle tomorrow morning for all the ladies attending the crop at Valleyview school. I've been getting myself organized to vend tomorrow and am trying to come up with a little class or two.
I wanted to share the beautiful layout I received today from Lesley Langdon for this month's contest based on the sketch. Soooo soft and pretty. Not having girls, I don't really get to use this pretty colour combo. And I generally stay away from purples, but how gorgeous is that big Prima?
Thanks for sharing Leslie!
Hoping to see a few more layouts come in for the contest. You still have a few more weeks to submit your layout.
Finger crossed for better weather tomorrow. I'll share what I'm putting together for my class after I get organized.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment