Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Kits ... Mixed Media!

Hey All!
Here we are ... a week into March and a nice sunny day :)
Hope everyone is happy and healthy and looking forward to having the kids around for March Break.
I'm excited to share the new March kits with you. 
The product didn't arrive until late last week, so there isn't anything in the Gallery as of yet.  Soon :)

I've decided to venture into the world of You Tube. 
I haven't gotten it completely figured out, but it's something ;) 
If someone could tell me how to make it not so "squished", I would be forever grateful.


This month's kits are bright and cheerful and wonderful.





My plan is to do some video tutorials to go along with the kits,
so if you're on the fence about the mixed media side, you'll have some help to get going :) 
Subscribe to the You Tube channel so that you'll see new videos as they come out.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Tara I love this idea of showing the kits on Youtube. It really shows what they contain and I can't wait to see the sample canvas with mixed media. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete