Friday, June 1, 2012

June Kits

I kinda feel like I'm in the movie "Groundhog Day".  All day yesterday I thought it was June 1st, so I'm completely off today.  The good news is that the June kits are ready to go and ohsofabulous.  The bad news is that the Gallery for this month is pretty bleak at the moment.  I've managed one layout and Sarah did a quick one this past week, but poor Lesley doesn't even have hers yet because I was waiting on some of the Simple Stories products to arrive before I could send it out.

The first kit, "Summer Daze", is a little different for me.  Usually, I have a real mix of paper manufacturers, but I pretty much stuck with the Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" line ... papers, cardstock stickers and journal pages.  Quick confession ... I thought I'd ordered the memorobilia pockets, but somehow managed to get the journal pages.  No big whoop.  I like the journal pages too and it gave me an excuse to throw in a few book rings in case you feel like making a fun little summer mini.  There are lots of cute embellishments ... flowers, leaf pins, wire pins, doilies, clothes pins, twine and a whole buncha buttons.

"Take A Note" mixes beautifully with last month's "The Places We Will Go".  More of the Basic Grey "PB&J" line, Studio Calico "Take Note" and "Abroad" and more of the great Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper.  A Heidi Swapp Color Magic sticker alphabet, Studio Calico wood veneer shapes and flair buttons.

Pricing for the kits is as usual ... $34.50 each or both for $63.00.  If you didn't pick up "The Places We Will Go" last month and would rather bundle it with "Take A Note", I'm happy to extend the bundle pricing to that combination as well.

Visit the website for detail photos and keep checking back to the Gallery for more projects throughout the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment