Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Kits and Past Kit Sale

Hey Everyone :)
Just a quick update on the September kits ... I'm still waiting on the bulk of the product for these kits.  They include all new CHA items, and it seems to be taking a little longer to aquire them than I had planned.  Rather than substitute certain items, I'd rather wait and have the kits I had originally planned.  So I think we're looking at a mid-month release for this one.
If you need a "kit fix" before that and haven't already purchased one of the August kits, I'm down to two of the "Enjoy the Journey" kits and a few of the "Bookworm" kits.
Also, any past kits (not including August) still available will be marked down 15% until September 5th.
Please e-mail your order to upthestreet@isp.ca to receive your discount.
The store is currently closed until after Labour Day, so any online orders will go out on September 5th.
Hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer before the kids go back to school.
Stay tuned for details on the Kids' Back To School Layout Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment