Thursday, January 13, 2011

Adore

It's been kind of quiet here at the store since New Year's. Lots of rearranging of furniture, cleaning, planning and organizing for the next few months going on.
Most of the February kit is here ... just waiting for a few items so that I can get them together. It's hard to believe that my first kit went out in February last year. To mark the anniversary of Up the Street kits, we're going to change things up a bit. After several requests from customers, I've decided to switch the format to a two-sided kit. Instead of one monster of a kit, there will be two seperate kits that each have a different feel, but can be very easily mixed together. Maybe a few sneak peaks are in order? Not today :) Check back in a few days though.
For now ... here is a layout from Mandy using the January kit ...
There are so many fun little things in this kit, but I'm always a sucker for layered chipboard. It takes all the work out of having to come up with a title.
Mandy has a serious addiction to her punches. But I'm not planning an intervention any time soon ;)
Tomorrow is a PD day for the kids, so I think I'll enjoy the quiet moments I can find today. Enjoy your quiet moments too :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of 2 seperate kits <3 I'll prob. buy both hehehehehehe :)

    Can't wait to see the sneek peaks <3

    ReplyDelete