Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sassafras Mix & Mend

I love this time of year ... getting a look at all of the new lines to be released at CHA. Sassafras has been at the top of my list for the last few years and I was instantly smitten when I read this post yesterday, which showed off one of their newest lines "Mix and Mend".
It felt comfortable and familiar, yet unlike anything that is currently available. Now I know why. One of our July Guest Designers, Michelle Clement, announced on her blog yesterday that she had designed it! No wonder it grabbed me the way that it did.
In case you're wondering, you will definately be seeing this line in an upcoming kit. I don't know when, but as far as I'm concerned ... the sooner the better :)
handmade hobnob ...tailored sweetly ...delicate olio ...alterations ... free composition ...
fancy free ...flag banners ...journal tags ...


sweet treats ...
kelly green glittered alphas ...
6 x 6 wee bundle ...I'm curious to know what your favorites from this line are? I seriously love it all. I've never used the wee bundles from Sassafras, but I think these designs would be lovely on a smaller scale for cards and minis.
Slip on by Michelle's blog and leave her some love for this fabulous line. I just think it's so beautiful and cannot wait to get my hands on it.
I see that Sassafras is showing another of their new lines on their blog today ... "Count Me In".
Such a retro vibe to this line ... all of those oranges, yellows and pinks from the early 70's. Reminds me of our family room at the time ;)
* all images taken from the Sassafras blog *

3 comments:

  1. all I can say, is count me in for the kit :)

    the loveliness of Mix and Mend combined with the magic you work with your kits will be epic!

    great work Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with the new sass lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Thanks for the love, Tara! :) This was such a fun line to make!! My personal fave is 'delicate olio'...it's a mix of vintage linen/flat sheet patterns. :) I'm so happy you like it!!

    ReplyDelete